Thursday, January 3, 2013

New year, new name, new layout!



Happy New Year ladies and gents. I hope you have stuffed your face accordingly during the holidays. The last year has created a lot of set backs for me. Unfortunately, I did not post on here as often as I would have liked. However, this year I am full of energy and ideas (and time).

What?
As you have noticed I have given the blog a facelift. It need a bit of botox, honestly. Well, I hope you like it. Feedback is always welcome. (Sidenote: the background photo I took is of Carlos Ann - a Spanish musician). Another big thing is that I cropped the name of the blog. It just has a better ring to it, I think.

Future
I am currently working on some material for future blog posts. It should be quite exciting. If anyone should ever be interested in writing for my blog, please feel free to email me: RxMusicFusion@gmail.com

Here's to making 2013, this blog's year!

Rx

No comments:

Post a Comment